The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Environmental Scientist and Specialist
to provide support for Advisory and Assistance Functions to support Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) weapon system program development to the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC).
Location: JBSA, San Antonio, Texas
Experience and Qualification Level:
- Senior Environmental Scientist and Specialist, with experience conducting research and/or perform investigation for the purpose of identifying, abating, or eliminating sources of pollutants or hazards that affect either the environment or public health. Using knowledge of various scientific disciplines, may collect, synthesize, study, report, and recommend action based on data derived from measurements or observations of air, food, soil, water, and other sources.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within the last 20 years must be in providing environmental planning functions to support Air Force government personnel in a federal government office. Education is not a substitute for experience.
Clearance Requirement –
- Extensive knowledge of environmental laws and regulations covered by NEPA (i.e. NEPA of 1969 (PL91-190, 42 U.S.C. 4321-4347, 32 CFR 989 Environmental Impact Analysis Process)
- Drafted Environmental Assessments and/or Environmental Impact Statements
- Developed and executed environmental project management plans and schedules related to NEPA milestones
- Produced analytical Environmental Impact Statements documenting all information necessary to evaluate potential impacts of proposed actions
- Conduct environmental resource analysis against the range of environmental concerns
- Ability to review site survey documentation and evaluate the physical and environmental conditions of proposed property locations and consolidate data into an environmental baseline survey
- Working directly with AFCEC/AFIMSC leadership and staff, installations, MAJCOMs, HQ AF, USACE, NAVFAC and other internal and external organizations.
- Ability to compile, consolidate and organize documents, presentation materials, and other information for senior leader review
- Ability to track work assignments throughout networked organization, and report completion status to management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
HE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!