The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Architectural and Engineering Manager
to provide support for Advisory and Assistance Functions to support Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) weapon system program development to the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC).
Location: JBSA, San Antonio, Texas
Experience and Qualification Level:
- Senior Architectural and Engineering Manager, with experience in planning, coordinating, reporting, and briefing activities in such fields as architecture, construction, and engineering.
- Experience analyzing and reporting performance and financial metrics for AF construction programs.
- Expertise in ACES/TRIRIGA/PMT/MXT/FMSUITE/ABSS/CRIS reporting systems.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within the last 20 years must be in providing architectural and engineering management support to Air Force government personnel in a federal government office of 50+ employees.
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in a related field can be substituted for the MA/MS E&Q degree requirement normally associated with a “Senior” Architectural and Engineering Manager.
Clearance Requirement –
- Working directly with AFCEC/AFIMSC leadership and staff, installations, MAJCOMs, HQ AF, USACE, NAVFAC and other internal and external organizations.
- Familiar with inputting data and producing reports from ACES-PM and TRIRIGA.
- Providing input and suggestions to senior management and executives
- Supporting compliance with administrative and budgetary processes and procedures associated with an Air Force government office of 50+ employees
- Supporting administrative support for military and federal civil service personnel including retirements, promotions, deployments, and permanent change of station • Ability to coordinate access to facilities, set up briefings, and support visits by senior executives from stakeholder organizations
- Ability to compile, consolidate and organize documents, presentation materials, and other information for senior leader review
- Ability to track work assignments throughout networked organization, and report completion status to management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
HE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!