has an opening for a Contract Support Specialist to support the United States Secret Service (USSS), Office of Investigations (INV), National Computer Forensics Institute (NCFI). The Contract Support Specialist shall provide on-site Federal Acquisition services in the field of Contracts/Acquisition/Procurement.
POSITION: Contract Support Specialist
National Computer Forensics Institute, Hoover, AL
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall assist with the acquisition planning activities such as, use of competition, potential contractual vehicles, and other acquisition planning related activities and requirements.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall review and assist the Program Office with the preparation of the requirements documents such as: Statement of Work, Performance Work Statement and Statement of Objectives as applicable.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall review and assist the Program Office with the preparation of Determinations and Findings (D&F), Justification & Approvals (J&A), and Acquisition Plans, Source Selection Plans, and Solicitation documents.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall perform detailed analyses of proposed prices and cost elements, prepare Price Negotiation Memorandums and provide suggestions to the CO on the establishment of competitive range determinations.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall prepare all documentation for the CO to conduct pre-proposal conference(s) with the prospective contractor(s) to arrive at a clear understanding of what is required under the proposed contractual action.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall assist with the development of a negotiation strategy; coordinate strategy with negotiation team; and assist the CO in executing the negotiations.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall perform necessary research and prepare all documentation for the termination of contracts for either convenience of the Government or default by the contractor.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall perform necessary research and prepare documentation for modifications to include de-obligations.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall research issues regarding protests, terminations, disputes and claims, and compile or produce data to support the Government’s position in response to such actions.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall prepare contracts, orders, and modifications for the CO signature in PRISM.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall 1) ensure the original, fully executed contract, order, and modification is placed in the contract file; 2) scan and upload an executed copy of it; and 3) complete the FPDS-NG module with PRISM.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall maintain workload trackers to provide status on procurement requirements.
- The Contract Support Specialist shall prepare documents and assist with contract/order closeout
The Contract Support Specialist shall have a working knowledge and understanding of Software Applications such as:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Contract writing systems
- Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS)
- beta.Sam.gov Contract Opportunities (Formerly Federal Business Opportunities FBO)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
Qualifications: The Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C) Level II, Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II Certification, or industry equivalent is required. The Contract Support Specialist should hold a BA/BS+ degree or over 5 years of experience with information technology (IT) purchasing. Experience with information technology (IT) purchasing is desired.
The Contract Support Specialist shall ensure close communication/coordination with the CO, COR and/or USSS Program Manager (PM).