has an opening for a System Engineer to support the USMC 5G Smart Warehouse Prototype. The objectives of this effort are to 1) increase the efficiency and fidelity of Marine Corps logistic operations, including the identification, recording, organization, storage, retrieval, and transportation of materiel and supplies and 2) Create a proving ground for testing, refining, and validating emerging 5G (NR) enabled technologies.
System Engineer - Level 4
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 4th Quarter 2020.
- Provides engineering to design smart warehouse 5G smart technologies
- Produce design review package
- Support development of metrics to be used to define performance of the system
- Produce test and certification plan for the designed system
- Create product configuration artifacts
- Provide final phase design specifications, system operational information and test results of the demonstrated system to the Government team for review.
- Produce System Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for an automated warehouse
- Produce and execute an experimentation test plan
- Deliver test procedure for each formal requirements verification test
- Conduct System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) review
- Deliver all software, hardware, infrastructure, and documentation at the completion of Applications phase
- Produce a manuals package for operating the fielded system
- Deliver all technical artifacts required to obtain an Approval to Operate (ATO)
- Experience with design, testing and implementation of application technologies and systems utilizing smart warehouse 5G smart technologies
- Agile project management experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Degree in System Engineering, Network Engineering, Communications Engineering, Software Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of 4G/5G wireless experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.