has an opening for a System Engineer Level 5 to support the Army 5G Smart Warehouse Prototype at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington. The objectives of this effort are to demonstrate how 5G communications technologies can support realistic distributed training and develop deployable equipment and systems to integrate these technologies into ongoing training operations.
System Engineer Lead Level 5
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 4th Quarter 2020.
- Provides lead engineering to design smart warehouse 5G smart technologies
- Produce system design drawings
- Produce design review package
- Conduct System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) review
- Provide final phase design specifications, system operational information and test results of the demonstrated system to the Government team for review.
- Produce System Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for an automated warehouse
- Produce and execute an experimentation test plan
- Conduct demonstrations of integrated system
- Conduct monthly In-Process-Reviews (IPRs) with the Government team
- Attend meetings, support conferences and working groups
- Obtain Government team approval for and deliver Software Version Documents (SVD) for software releases
- Verify compliance IAW with EO 13873
- Prepare and/or provide updates and submit requisite deliverables to include:
- Bi-weekly status reports
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Systems Engineering Management Plan(SEMP)
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- Provide final phase design specifications, system operational information and test results of the demonstrated system to the Government team for review
- Deliver all software, hardware, infrastructure, and documentation at the completion of Applications phase
- Produce a manuals package for operating the fielded system
- Experience with design, testing and implementation of application technologies and systems utilizing smart warehouse 5G smart technologies
- Agile project management experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- B.S. Degree in System Engineering, Network Engineering, Communications Engineering, Software Engineering
- Minimum 10-15 years of 4G/5G wireless experience