has an opening for an Engineer to support the Civil Engineer (7 CES/CC), Engineering Flight (CEN) and Operations Flight (CEO) for Dyess AFB by providing technical engineering design support of Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (FSRM) Projects.
Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene, Texas
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020.
- Perform support tasks that require knowledge of federal, state, and/or local regulations and statutes, Air Force and DoD regulations and other documentation.
- Support 7 CES’s expanded mission and support internal operations to ensure quality assurance of its products and services.
- Support the 7 CES mission by providing specialized expertise and recommendations in relation to Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (FSRM) projects.
- Assist with schedule support, project level meeting attendance, database support, and budget submittals.
- Assist with cost/schedules/status report reviews, scientific and technical research/document reviews/recommendations, and analysis of program and project data gaps.
- Assist 7 CES by providing logistical and organizational support.
- Engineering or architectural Bachelor degree in one of the following curricula: (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Architecture)
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead others in studies, designs, and construction projects, record and manage the processes and documentation, and to negotiate effectively with management to accept and implement recommendations, where proposals involve substantial resources and require extensive changes in established concepts and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; and maintain good working relationships.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, navigating throughout Dyess AFB on both paved and gravel roads.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Cost Estimating Software. Specific capabilities must include word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphics.
- Proficiency in commonly used engineering software programs and the ability to develop, maintain, and utilize databases as decision-making tools and in concert with geographical interface systems (GIS) as appropriate.
- 5 years work experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!