has an opening for a Test Engineer to support the USMC 5G Smart Warehouse Prototype. The objectives of this effort are to 1) increase the efficiency and fidelity of Marine Corps logistic operations, including the identification, recording, organization, storage, retrieval, and transportation of materiel and supplies and 2) Create a proving ground for testing, refining, and validating emerging 5G (NR) enabled technologies.
POSITION: Test Engineer Level 3
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 4th Quarter 2020.
- Produce test and certification plan for the designed system
- Deliver tests procedure for each formal requirements verification test
- Manage installation, integration, verification, and validation of the systems
- Implement a flexible system test schedule
- Deliver a hardware, software, and system (as applicable) test plan for each formal requirements verification test
- Provide final phase test results of the demonstrated system to the Government team for review.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Experience analyzing system requirements and concept of operations and system descriptions
- Experience developing evaluation and test plans and procedures
- Experience preparing for and conducting data collection analysis, and reporting status results
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Five (5) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.