has an opening for a Technical Writer to support the Navy 5G Smart Warehouse Prototype at the Naval Supply Base San Diego. The objectives of this effort are to 1) increase the efficiency and fidelity of Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Fleet Logistics Center San Diego (FLCSD) logistic operations, including the identification, recording, organization, storage, retrieval, and transportation of materiel and supplies and 2) Create a proving ground for testing, refining, and validating emerging 5G (NR) enabled technologies.
Technical Writer Level 3
San Diego, CA
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 4th Quarter 2020.
- Prepare and/or provide updates to requisite deliverables to include:
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Systems Engineering Management Plan(SEMP)
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- Attend monthly In-Process-Reviews (IPRs) with the Government team
- Attend conferences/meetings
- Assist Government team approval for and deliver Software Version Documents (SVD) for software releases
- Provide software source code technical documentation support
- Document and use open standards and integration
- Verify compliance IAW with EO 13873
- Support delivery of design review package
- Support product configuration artifacts
- Provide input in production of end-to-end system CONOPS
- Produce and execute an experimentation test plan
- Generate verification test procedures and test plans
- Provide documentation support of ATO security testing
- Produce Final phase design specifications
- Produce Final phase deliverables
- Produce Manuals package
- Provide technical documentation for code reviews
- Generate ATO package
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Experience writing and editing technical documents including software and system engineering, system operation, testing, and user documentation
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Minimum 3-5 years as a Technical Writer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required