The Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) requires multimedia and graphics support services to the Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA) offices/facilities located in Alexandria VA, Seaside CA, and Ft Knox KY. The Multimedia and Graphics Specialist II shall provide multimedia and graphics support as requested.
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
- Provide support in both printed products and web-based graphics design capable of developing high quality graphics products that support the organization’s mission areas and convey the objectives of the organization’s strategic approach to their mission
- Provide graphics support to organization Government employees to include presentations, organization line diagrams/org charts, employee reports, key staff contact cards, slide formats, and general content design support.
- Possesses specialized skills in desktop layout, image manipulation, and other graphics products/applications as well as assist with updates to social media platforms, and technology-assisted information sharing (e.g. SharePoint).
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of mulitmedia, graphics, and sharepoint experience