The Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) requires administrative support services to the Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA) offices/facilities located in Alexandria VA, Seaside CA, and Ft Knox KY.
The Administrative Assistant VI shall provide executive level support to designated offices.
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
- Plans, prioritizes, and organizes project specific work according to established or standard project/office procedures.
- Develops and maintains confidential and complex records and files.
- Compiles and coordinates high level reports, responses, and other management-directed projects.
- Perform general clerical tasks using Microsoft Word, Adobe Pro, Excel, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint, customized government COTS products like Service Now or TMT and PowerPoint to support tasks such as word processing, preparing briefings and correspondence, screening inquiries, document storage, and managing mail.
- Support internal/external meetings: prepare, edit, and assemble attendee materials; arrange onsite logistics, record meeting notes and prepare draft meeting minutes for Government review and approval.
- Provide meeting support for conferences, meetings, and training.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of administrative experience.
- Exercises independent judgment.