The Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) requires administrative support services to the Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA) offices/facilities located in Alexandria VA, Seaside CA, and Ft Knox KY.
The Administrative Assistant IV shall provide executive level support to designated offices.
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
- Provide coverage for reception area suite(s). Monitor visitors by checking for appropriate identification and maintaining the daily sign-in log. Greet visitors, notify the appropriate Government staff member of visitor’s arrival, and escort visitor to the appropriate office or meeting room, as required
- Submit, process, manage, and maintain all visitor and permanent parking requests for organizational visitors and permanent parking for organization employees. Answer parking-related questions and coordinate answers through the appropriate Security and/or parking officer. Maintain a log of parking passes issued, returned, or lost
- Process, manage, and maintain a log of office space requests for organizational visitors and schedule guest/visitor/hoteling requests for workstations
- Take and deliver voice messages both verbally and in writing, manually or via e-mail, with accurate content and proper grammar usage
- Monitor front desk/central phone lines to answer, take a message, or direct calls to the appropriate staff member as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of administrative experience.