The Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) requires administrative support services to the Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA) offices/facilities located in Alexandria VA, Seaside CA, and Ft Knox KY.
The Administrative Assistant VII shall provide executive level support to the offices.
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
- Track and manage senior staff schedules
- Maintain calendars for executive-level meetings; print and assemble meeting materials, as needed
- Assist with the management of actions in the task management tool(s) (e.g., integrated master schedule); and monitor tasks across the DHRA enterprise on behalf of the supported Component
- Serve as the focal point for receipt of input and events to be scheduled using the appropriate calendar (e.g., integrated, strategic calendars) and reconcile with task management system(s) as necessary, reconciling input and notify Government employee when there are conflicting competing events.
- Create and update Microsoft PowerPoint slides.
- Draft, update, and coordinate documents for Senior Staff review and approval.
- Provides administrative support to include planning, prioritizing, and organizing project support work according to established or standard project/office procedures
- Develops and maintains confidential and complex records and files.
- Compiles and coordinates high level reports, responses, and other management-directed projects.
- Exercises independent judgment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of administrative experience, with at least 2 years of executive level experience.