The Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) requires administrative support services to the Defense Human Resources Activity (DHRA) offices/facilities located in Alexandria VA, Seaside CA, and Ft Knox KY.
The Project Manager II shall be responsible for the overall management of the contract performance for all locations. The Project Manager II shall interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), government management personnel, and customer agency representatives.
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Ensures staffing, training, and security requirements are met. Ensures resources are effectively committed to required tasks and that schedules are met. Ensures high professional quality of work and work products.
- Provides the Government with a detailed project management plan (PMP). The plan shall include a breakdown of tasks, how the tasks will be staffed, any dependencies, and a mitigation strategy for achieving requirements within the desired time frame
- Provides written Monthly Status Report (MSR) to the COR in electronic format, documenting task order services provided per task order, issues, and progress
- Completes a Problem Notification Report (PNR) for any schedule delays and contractual issues. The PNR shall include a plan detailing the proposed resolution.
- Ensures qualified individuals are on the job at Task Order start, and will maintain a stable workforce to ensure no degradation of services
- Ensures personnel readiness by providing appropriate training and guidance to workforce to ensure they maintain a trained level of proficiency in stated tasks.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards, deadlines, policies, and procedures IAW the PWS
- Facilitates quarterly contract management review meetings to review contract performance and discuss any contractual issues.
- Utilizes the task request workflow tool for identifying and assigning work.
- Ensures work coverage during normal duty hours
- Ensures contractor personnel wear appropriate business attire at all times
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7 years of Project or Program Management experience
- Should have experience working in/with the Department of Defense
- Exercises independent judgment