Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a System Engineer to support our client in the Fort Meade/Annapolis Junction area.
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with polygraph (must have prior to applying)
System Engineer who likes to be missioned focused, while also having an understanding of OWASP, Openshift/Rancher knowledge and being familiar with Network Security. SE with a lot technical skills, i.e., configuring firewalls, ISSE knowledge/experience, possibly knowledgeable in containers, VM's, etc.
In addition, the following skills are a plus:
• CISSP Active Cert
• RMF understanding and Controls experience
• SSP ATO and continuous monitoring experience
• OS Security hardening experience- CS2, STIGs, SElunix
• VMware security understanding
• CI/CD pipeline Security
• DEVSECOPS knowledge
• Container and Kubernetes knowledge -- security focused
• CM experience -- OS builds and hardening through GIT/Ansible
• Security Architecture background
Labor Category Required Experience:
The Level 3 System Engineer (SE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree