The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Mid-Level Executive Support Specialist to support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA), Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate, National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) in the National Capital Region.
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET (SCI Eligible) MUST HAVE AT TIME OF APPLICATION
LOCATION : FACILITIES IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
- Serves as the coordinating POC for the eTask management system.
- Understands operations of NMEC to ensure proper dissemination of assigned tasks to facilitate timely and accurate responses.
- Coordinates with Offices to ensure receipt of tasks and monitors and tracks progress of assigned tasks.
- Coordinates consolidation of input when tasks require multi-Office responses.
- Reviews input for proper format and completeness.
- Briefs senior leadership on task status and coordinates review/approval process with senior leadership.
- Coordinates with external POCs for additional inputs or questions from tasked Office.
- Ensures submission of response in a timely and efficient manner.
- Updates eTask system to open, assign, submit, and/or close tasks.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- 5 years’ experience providing administrative support. Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite applications (including but not limited to Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project). Associates degree preferred.