The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Executive Support Specialist to support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA), Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate, National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) in the National Capital Region.
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET (SCI Eligible) MUST HAVE AT TIME OF APPLICATION
LOCATION : FACILITIES IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
- Provides logistics administrative support to NMEC HQ Office.
- Assist with property accountability for supplies and equipment supporting contingency operations.
- Maintain electronic tracking and archiving of all actions.
- Provides support for material management, implementation and operation of supply program, property accountability, stock record control, requirements requisition processing, prepare research and documentation for micro purchases (i.e., office supplies, equipment, etc.), and research/catalog and/or open source publication supply programs.
- Assists in coordinating logistics and supply activities with various offices and assists NMEC Property Book Officer regarding supply and inventory control management functions.
- Provides recommendations for general office equipment repair and return, bench stock replenishment, special transportation, supply to industrial elements and other related logistics support.
- Assists in matters involving movement of equipment and supplies between multiple locations to include transport to worldwide locations.
- Assists in shipping and handling of US Government property, including packing and unpacking of boxes, working with courier and shipping companies for the delivery of property, and maintaining package tracking numbers.
- Provides liaisons and assists in developing partnerships with representatives of other offices, agencies, and organizations who support the NMEC’s logistics activities.
- Works closely with customers and senior management to improve property accountability and overall logistics support.
- Identifies deficiencies in support planning and performance, makes recommendations for resolution, and coordinates the activities necessary to better achieve mission support goal.
- Assists in preparation of necessary guidance, clarification, and reports.
- Serves as a team member on NMEC-wide, multi-disciplinary efforts that involve critical logistics issues.
- Serves as a representative on supply working groups to plan and develop internal strategies.
- Renders sound technical advice to management staff and subordinates in solving logistics problems.
- Assist with preparation of Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (DD Form 200) and associated documents for relief from responsibility for lost, damaged and destroyed supply items.
- Assists in the maintenance of warehouse storage space, performing functions involving warehouse organization, requisition, receipt, shipping, storage, issue, accountability, and preservation of individual and organizational supplies and equipment.
- Receives, inspects, inventories, loads, unloads, segregates, stores, issues, delivers and turn-ins, properly disposes organizational supplies and equipment.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Advanced or senior level experience in the life cycle logistics functional area
- At least eight (8) years’ experience in the field of government logistics, preferably with DoD and knowledge of logistic policies and procedures of DoD and/or the IC.
- Familiar with OSHA regulations.
- Experience with logistics supervisory duties and responsibilities.
- Able to lift packages weighing up to 50 lbs.