The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Facility Management Specialist to support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA), Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate, National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) in the National Capital Region.
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET (SCI Eligible) MUST HAVE AT TIME OF APPLICATION
LOCATION: FACILITIES IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
- Responsible for managing daily facility operations, maintenance and repair actions on equipment, systems, at NMEC.
- Conducts routine facility inspections, collect information on facility equipment and systems, and document information in a consolidated database.
- Develops alternative methods to establish a predictive maintenance program.
- Creates and tracks work requests in an automated database, collect and quantify detailed facility assessment information at each location, identify immediate replacement and repair actions, and prepare budget estimates to capitalize aging equipment as necessary.
- Reviews and evaluates customer requests for validity, engineering soundness, cost, best method of accomplishment, and timely completion.
- Collects and supports customer inquiries in an expeditious manner, enforces and updates building standards as outlined at each respective facility, identifies facility and control system deficiencies, and recommends upgrades to enhance equipment reliability, overall safety, and security for the workforce.
- Conducts routine surveys of lighting, power, air conditioning, heating, plumbing, architectural finishes, safety compliance, building maintenance actions and initiates requests to correct deficiencies and substandard issues.
- Recommends actions from personal observation, knowledge of building systems and consultation with customers and subject matter experts.
- Determines responsibilities and corrective actions required and recommend whether DIA, contractor and or manufacturer, or other Government Agencies should absorb costs.
- Conducts periodic inspections, coordinate engineering planning and project management, and provide Quality Assurance inspections on alterations projects, contractor support, equipment upgrades and materials to report potential contract compliance issues to Government POC.
- Coordinates furniture acquisitions and delivery actions.
- Reviews design specifications, details and tracks space utilization rates, prepares weekly activity reports to highlight significant accomplishments, and identifies, schedules and coordinates utility outages.
- Monitors and provides routine updates on facility status and improvement actions, reviews and validates utility consumption and building management control software, and initiates requirements for overtime utilities.
- Submits formal requirements as necessary to the host installation service provider to correct discrepancies and request services as needed.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- At least eight (8) years of experience in the field of facility management.
- Familiar with Occupation and Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. and engage in potentially strenuous activities associated with management of facilities.