The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Executive Support Specialist to support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA), Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate, National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) in the National Capital Region.
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET (SCI Eligible) MUST HAVE AT TIME OF APPLICATION
LOCATION : FACILITIES IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
- Serve as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) and provide support to the Government Program Security Officer (PSO).
- As the CPSO, she/he will provide support for program security and execution of all security policies and requirements for specified SAP programs, compartments, sub-compartments, and projects.
- Review, verify, edit, draft, and submit security paperwork for approval to accredit facilities and automated information systems (AIS) in accordance with applicable policies.
- Conduct or support the periodic security inspections of cleared facilities in the NCR to ensure compliance with the Technical Specification for Construction and Management of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), the NISPOM supplement, and any unique requirements of various classified programs.
- Draft and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP), Security Classification Guides (SCGs) and other essential security documents, records and databases.
- Implement a security education program for assigned personnel.
- Maintain a security regimen which ensures all classified information generated or received is appropriately protected according to guidelines in DIA, DoD, and applicable IC security directives including but not limited to DoDD 5205.07 and associated manuals, ICD 705, and DoDM 5200.45.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- At least five (5) years of experience with government security databases (e.g. JADE, Scattered Castles, JPAS)
- Training and experience working with SAPs.
- Completion of Instructor led Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE)
- Introduction to Special Access Programs Course (SA101.01) is highly desired. Highly qualified candidates will have completed the CDSE Orientation to SAP Security Compliance Inspections (SA210.01) course.
- Experience with SCIF accreditations and inspections.
- Experience developing and implementing security training to meet SAP requirements.
- Experience performing GSSO or CPSO functions for government and contractor customers.
- Completion of prerequisites for access to JPAS (PII Course)
- Special Program Security Certification (SPSC)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study, DoD or Military service highly desired