The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Executive Support Specialist to support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA), Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate, National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) in the National Capital Region.
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET (SCI Eligible) MUST HAVE AT TIME OF APPLICATION
LOCATION : FACILITIES IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
- Provides administrative support to S&T and NMEC senior leadership on a full range of administrative operations.
- Assists in composing non-technical correspondence to include endorsements, requests for data, briefings, rosters or reports.
- Manages senior leadership calendars; coordinates with external offices, as needed, in support of high-level meetings.
- Screens incoming correspondence and determines appropriate actions.
- Maintains an appointment calendar and facilitates coordination for leadership to attend meetings and other functions.
- Reviews outgoing correspondence and reports, ensuring proper formats and correct grammatical content are used, and ascertaining that all necessary coordination has been completed.
- Assists in creation of government travel orders as required.
- Assists in monitoring and tracking official travel for assigned personnel.
- Assists in monitoring and tracking of assigned taskings, ensuring proper distribution, notification, coordination, and submission.
- Follows records management instructions and guidelines to assist in ensuring procedures are followed for the proper maintenance, storage and destruction of all types of records and correspondence.
- Assists division and branch leadership with travel procedures, to include coordination and creation of travel orders in the Defense Travel System.
- Assists in filing/saving official records to the central filing system (hard and soft) and for reviewing documents for destruction or retirement.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Minimum of five years specialized administrative experience preferably at an executive and/or senior level in DoD or the Intelligence Community
- Knowledge in the preparation and editing of correspondence, summaries, guidance and other documents
- Scheduling meetings and arranging travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.