The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Executive Support Specialist to support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA), Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate, National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) in the National Capital Region.
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET (SCI Eligible) MUST HAVE AT TIME OF APPLICATION
LOCATION : FACILITIES IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
- Provides executive support to senior leadership on a full range of administrative operations.
- Reviews, coordinates, and tracks internal and external staff clearance and nomination packages. Prepares staff summary sheets, memorandum of agreements, and official memos for government review.
- Assists in updating/developing office level standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Provides support to the e-Task management system.
- Assists in managing time and labor, as needed.
- Schedules conference rooms and meetings.
- Manages senior leadership calendars; coordinates with external offices, as needed, in support of high-level meetings.
- Assists in maintaining internal files and records management.
- Maintains read-ahead books and files for senior leadership; coordinates with elements for provision of material.
- Assists in the preparation of charts, graphs, and narrative information for management or program reports from material provided by higher-level employees.
- Screens incoming correspondence and determines appropriate actions.
- Reviews of outgoing correspondence and reports, ensuring proper formats, grammar, and coordination.
- Assists senior leadership with travel procedures, to include coordination and creation of travel orders in the Defense Travel System.
- Monitors and tracks official travel for assigned personnel.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Senior EA position supporting DoD or Intelligence Community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources and/or Administration
- Experience with managing executive calendars and time keeping tasks and travel order processing procedures
- Experience in the preparation, crafting and editing of executive-level and technical correspondence, summaries, guidance and other documents
- Experience in travel order processing procedures.