The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Program Assistant to support our Domestic, State, Technical, Administrative, Management Professional Services (DSTAMPS) contract with the U.S. Department of State.
- Leads the company's travel operations by verifying travel funds, approving travel authorization requests, reviewing travel itineraries, troubleshooting travel-related issues
- Develops, maintains, and executes company travel policies that are compliant with the U.S. General Services Administration’s Federal Travel Regulations
- Facilitates review of all expense vouchers.
- Assists the Finance Department with invoice submissions
- Creates reports that showcase the status of project schedules and invoice submissions
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities. The ability to take a flexible, team-oriented approach to work.
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Must be pro-active and a self-starter
- Ability to interact and coordinate with Corporate Staff at all levels
- Strong experience with standard software, including the complete Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of General Services Administration’s Federal Travel Regulations a plus
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.