The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Facility Security Officer (FSO) / Program Specialist. The Facility Security Officer (FSO) will be responsible for implementing the industrial security program. The FSO will interface with personnel and government personnel to ensure contract security compliance with National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), Program Classification Guides and Contract Classification Specification (DD254) are met. The FSO will ensure company compliance of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and will also act as the Insider Threat Program Officer. The FSO will also provide program office support to an existing Administrative Services contract.
Clearance Requirement: U.S. Citizen and possess a current TOP SECRET security clearance.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
The FSO will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and maintenance of the company's security program.
- In-depth knowledge of the NISPOM
- Manage and execute overall security operations that include, but not limited to, the areas of personnel, physical, contract, information and program security
- Provide subject matter expertise and security guidance to senior management and program managers
- Conduct investigations of non-compliance issues, review and report security violations
- Lead management of the Insider Threat Program
- Lead corporate DCSA Security Vulnerability Assessment (SVA) and other Gov't compliance efforts
- Develop and update security plans, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Security Practice Procedures (SPP), related security guidance and educational materials
- Maintain and track DD Form 254s, to include the preparation and coordination of the DD Form 254, to subcontractors and ensuring compliance of contractual security requirements
- Perform security functions for onboarding and separation of employees
- Submit visit requests utilizing JPAS or by sending required facility access forms
- Manage and track PCLs to initiate new personnel clearance investigations and re-investigations
- Administer appropriate briefings
- Disseminate security awareness/education
- Other duties as assigned
- Security and Maintenance of classified documents is not required
The FSO will provide Program Management Office support to an existing Administrative Services contract.
- Leads the company's travel operations by verifying travel funds, approving travel authorization requests, reviewing travel itineraries, troubleshooting travel-related issues
- Develops, maintains, and executes company travel policies that are compliant with the U.S. General Services Administration’s Federal Travel Regulations
- Facilitates review of all expense vouchers
- Minimum 2-4 years of industrial security experience
- CDSE FSO Management Certified (or able to quickly obtain certification)
- Experience in managing all aspects of JPAS/DISS/NISS and eQIP
- Experience/knowledge with travel expense accounting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- The ability to take a flexible, team-oriented approach to work
- Outstanding communication, verbal, and written skills, with attention to detail
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- 2+ years FSO or Asst FSO experience
- Knowledge of General Services Administration’s Federal Travel Regulations a plus
- Experience with Access, SharePoint
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.