The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Civil Engineer to support the 97th Civil Engineer Squadron at Altus AFB and its Geographically Separated Mission sets within Oklahoma.
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated contract award and start date is 3 Quarter 2020
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Proficiency in developing cost estimates using PACES, MCASESII, RS Means, CostWorks, e4Clicks and other approved DOD cost estimating tools
- Proficiency estimating all CSI Divisions
- Experience developing independent, local market corrected cost estimates, meeting accuracy standards specified in the DOD Unified Facilities Criteria, for Architect/Engineer and construction services throughout the planning, design, construction, and repair of facilities and infrastructure on projects ranging from $5,000 - $35,000,000 in scope
- Familiarity with federal design and construction contracts.
- Experience providing oversight of A/E design
- Knowledge of Facility and Building systems- Roofing, Building Envelope, Interior Construction, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing), Building automation, etc.
- Experience applying the Department of Defense Unified Facilities Criteria and Uniform Facilities Guide Specifications to complex facility construction projects
- Ability to coordinate access to facilities, set up briefings, and conduct interviews with facility personnel
- Ability to organize and gather project data, conduct analysis, prepare reports and provide recommendations without assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Autodesk AutoCAD 2018, ArcMap, Python etc.
- Ability to Read and understand BIM submittals, CAD drawings, old blueprints, and facility/project specifications.