This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020
POSITION: Facility Support Specialist
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: May require ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: AA/AS w 5 years (NA w 10 years)
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: 5 years
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Facility Support Specialist to support the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMD) component within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) focused on providing day-to-day office administrative support services.
Position require may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Assist with facilities services: reception service, conference room, coordination, office supplies management, mail services, and building requests.
- Assist with maintaining floor plans and documenting space requirements.
- Escort building engineers regarding facility issues (e.g., repairs and maintenance, routine housekeeping requirements, etc.)
- Serve as point of contact for building lessor regarding facility issues as directing by the facilities team lead (e.g., submitting building service requests).
- Liaison with the building management staff regarding facility issues (e.g., power outages, building closures, and cleaning services).
- Assist with the implementation of office moves and relocations, packing boxes, moving items (less than 20 lbs.), and hanging pictures and bulletin and white boards.
- Assist with facilities related contracts, collecting and documenting CWMD customer requirements, providing input on contract for technical performance, verifying delivery, and maintaining file documentation.
- Assist with equipment and furniture requests.
- Assist with purchase card documentation and tracking.
- Manage office supplies, to include receipt, storage, and inventory of supplies and distribution of supplies to staff.
- Assist with small equipment set-up and special events that require facilities services.
- Serve as primary custodian of all security systems associated hardware, card readers, cameras, duress alarms, sensors, metal detectors, locks, x-ray equipment, key control equipment, and communications equipment within CWMD spaces.
- Assist with implantation of special set-ups for events (town-halls, award ceremonies) that occur outside if the agency facilities services.
- Conduct tests of collateral area hardware (alarm systems/safes/swipe access) to ensure proper function to ensure compliance with DHS policy and guidance.
- Track repair and maintenance work orders for compliance with DHS policy and guidance.
- Submit visit authorization requests letters (collateral) to other agencies/companies for CWMD employees.
- Coordinate equipment services maintenance (non-information technology).
- Arrange for courier services and special mail delivery.
- Liaison with HQ mail services staff when appropriate to request supplies or services.