This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020
POSITION: Task Order Program Manager (Part Time)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: May require ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: BS/BA
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: 10 years
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Part Time Program Manager to support the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMD) component within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) focused on providing day-to-day office administrative support services. This support includes Executive and Administrative Assistants, Receptionists, Facility personnel and Security support for the Chief of Staff and all directorates within CWMD.
Position require may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Directs and/or supervises personnel, providing management support in the form of organization, directing and coordinating, planning and execution of all program/technical support activities.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with higher echelon personnel in order to interface with all levels of management.
- Assigns duties and reviews work of subordinates and establishes and alters management structure as necessary within the program to effectively direct program/technical support activities.
- Meets and confers with appropriate officials regarding the status of specific program/technical activities and progress.
- May provide expertise in the field of resolution of problems, issues or conflicts as required.
- Ensures that program schedule, performance, and deliverables are met.