The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Environmental Specialist capable of performing Environmental Management Services. The incumbent will support and be embedded with the Tyndall AFB 325th Civil Engineering Squadron (325 CES).
Tyndall AFB, Florida
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated contract award and start date is Mid/Late June 2020.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Provides professional and technical environmental consultative services; guidance and interpretations of environmental laws,regulations, and instructions; and support in achieving compliance with environmental regulations.
- Prepares reports and letters regarding compliance and permitting. Monitors environmental activities as required by the Environmental Element Chief.
- Collects, reviews, and evaluates performance data and other pertinent technical reports.
- Review environmental permit applications prepared by others.Ensures applications comply with federal, state, and local municipal rules and regulations.
- Inspects projects associated with storm water, wastewater, drinking water, de-watering activities, wetlands, and air emission units.
- Communicate, attend meetings, initiate and complete work with other groups pertaining to projects (design reviews, permits, inspections, etc)
- May require annual travel for meetings with regulators for environmental permits requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelors of Science degree in a related scientific or engineering field
- 6 years of experience in a related engineering or scientific field.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Knowledgeable of Air Force, DOD, Federal Environmental Regulations
- Ability to work with organizational managers and higher engineering authority in developing and gaining approval for proposed facility/utility programs/projects