POSITION: Web Developer I
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, Fort Meade MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The incumbent Web Developer (WD) will be responsible for providing a variety of web development in area of cyber operations;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages.
- Ability to use a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to enrich SharePoint elements.
- Write and maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- Experience with WordPress software is a plus.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS:
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of experience as a Web Developer in programs and contracts of similar score, type, and complexity is required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, four (4) years of additional web development experience may be substituted, for a total of eight (8) years of experience.
- Web Development experience, specifically SharePoint, should include:
- Design, Development, Troubleshooting, Debugging, and Implementing within a web environment.
- Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML Knowledge
- Organizational and problem solving skills.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS:
- Graphics design experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.