Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Acquisition Professional Level III needed to support Mobility Engineering Program (C241) which delivers secure solutions that leverage industrial innovation to quickly provide Information Assurance (IA) solutions.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to ensure that the program achieves an optimum mix of cost, schedule, performance and system-supportability throughout its lifecycle (design, development, testing & evaluation, production and disposition).
- Support the C241 Government Program Manager (PM), and Government Program personnel in the planning, executing and reporting, and provide financial and acquisition expertise for focus areas of:
- Assist in development of documentation source selection documentation to include Statement Work, Technical Task Orders, Performance Evaluation Criteria, and Proposal Preparation Instructions.
- Assist in the preparation of complex requisition packages and assist in the timely development, tracking and monitoring of requisitions through approval and certification cycles.
- Assist in the preparation of complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO), and requisitions associated with MIPRs and EAOs.
- Assist the program managers in oversight of the program.
- Provide program documentation related to planning, system engineering, provision of technical services, in support of C241, and its associated mission activities to establish and support development activities.
- Assist the Government in the development program, acquisition, and procurement documents; and support to program, budget, and resource tracking including developing, program schedules, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessments, tracking metrics, performance, and execution, and managing integrated products teams as necessary.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing acquisition documents (for example. SOO, SOW, Market Survey, Acquisition Strategy, Project Management Plans, DD254, CPRL, Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs, Source Selection Plan and associated documents, etc.) as needed.
- Develop and assist the Government in program and financial reporting including PMRs, QPRs, etc., and provide advice to acquisition oversight and management personnel.
- Recommend, design, and implement cost effective strategies to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Provide acquisition support on functions related to program management for the C241 programs including acquisition strategy and planning, tailoring and streamlining efforts, oversight coordination and compliance, and program review. Provide mission acquisition documentation to the BM ensuring compliance with DoD acquisition regulations, including assist drafting statutory and regulatory documentation.
- Provide support to ensure acquisition-related documentation incorporates and follows the guidance and requirements found within the DOD series 5000 regulations, ODNI, and Agency Acquisition policy.
- Support the completion of the annual program build and spendplan in conjunction with the Government Program Manager, and Government Personnel to ensure the Program is completing build activities in accordance with C2 strategies and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (15) years may be substituted
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.