POSITION: Senior Systems Engineer (HPC Network Architect)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The incumbent Systems Engineer (SE) shall be responsible for producing deliverables in support of the HPC Computing Solutions, focusing on enterprise SE.
Additionally, the SE shall provide engineering services that demonstrate a diverse background and significant experience within the SIGINT community and knowledge of mission applications and workflows. The contractor shall satisfy organizational requirements in support of the architecture, engineering, integration, and work planning activities across the portfolio.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
PREFERRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES (desired but not mandatory):
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views. Define network strategy with respect to technology domain standards and design goals. Develop and maintain network roadmaps, which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones.
- Lead efforts for network technology evaluations, which involves identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features.
- Self-starter individual that will be able to work closely with government technical directors to drive network innovation and efficiencies throughout a MSA program.
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing network reference architecture; from business/mission requirements gathering to technology rollout oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and technical documentation.
- Familiarity with Software defined networking (SDN) Network Disaggregation technologies and methodologies along with open source solutions.
- Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience with IC industry and customer, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Seven or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on complex or large software development projects.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.