The Kenjya-Trsuant Group is seeking a Program Assistant who will be an advisor on the Responsible Business Conduct (RBC) team in the Department of State Bureau Economic and Business Affair’s Office of Economic Policy Analysis and Public Diplomacy.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: SECRET
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support EPPD’s responsible business conduct (RBC) team, which works with companies to promote high standards on global issues such as labor and human rights, supply chain due diligence, transparency, and more.
- Advise the RBC team on improving the performance of the U.S. National Contact Point for the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Guidelines, as well as implementing commitments made in the President’s National Action Plan on Responsible Business Conduct
- Support the RBC team in executing the first-ever peer review of the United States National Contact Point for the OECD Guidelines, which promotes RBC best practices and offers a grievance mechanism for stakeholders when issues arise.This peer review was committed to by President Obama in the G7’s June 2015 Leaders Declaration.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with various levels
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)