Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to provide Office Administrator services in support of the Special Envoy for the Rights of LGBTI Persons (SE) and the Special Representative for International Labor Rights (SRILA), Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor (DRL), U.S. Department of State. The primary objective is to provide contractor services and deliverables through performance as Office Administrator as they relate to the organization’s mission.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET **Must be active at time of application
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Represent the SE and SRILA by monitoring and reviewing all incoming and outgoing correspondence/action and determining the proper action to be taken, with consultation only as necessary.
- Forward assignments to appropriate staff members.
- Apply editorial skills and knowledge in proofreading and edit completed work to ensure that the proper clearances and coordination have been obtained and completed assignments meet objectives
- Applies overall knowledge of the office functions to screen and route material of a special interest or sensitive nature directly to the Office Director when appropriate.
- Maintain SE and SRILA’s calendars and schedule meetings, both internally and externally, and speaking engagements.
- Ensure time and attendance on TATEL is accurate for SE and SRILA’s direct reports and other FO staff as needed
- Serve as the Travel Arranger for the SE, SRILA and other FO individuals as necessary, including preparing travel authorizations, obtaining visas and making reservations; working with the OES-DRL/EX Travel Team in closing out travel vouchers; and uploading receipts
- Assist in data entry for annual performance evaluations of staff via ePerformance software system
- Guiding procurement of office supplies
- Keep office phone lists, safe combination information, and other internal information up to date and distributed on an as-needed basis.
- Provide courteous and responsive service to visitors and callers, including by answering the phone and buzzing visitors in to the suite, and escorting visitors for the SE, SRILA, and others as appropriate within the building
- Run errands related to State Department business as necessary. Photocopy and fax documents
- Track travel and office expenses as needed
- Make repair, cleaning, and physical maintenance requests as necessary
- Provide escort to char force as appropriate
- Maintain business contact lists (e.g. by scanning business cards and maintaining database of contacts) for the SE and SRILA
- Assist in developing and maintaining the Bureau Sharepoint website. • Proofread and properly format papers submitted for FO review.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Exercising independent judgment in performing and executing duties
- Making recommendations to promote efficiency and productivity and fulfill mission requirements
- Processing time and attendance via TATEL
- Arranging staff travel through the E2Solutions travel management software
- Managing the SE and SRILA’s performance management process and yearly staff evaluations, including through the ePerformance software system. • Procuring office supplies via Arriba system
- Scheduling meetings and ensuring appropriate calendar accuracy. General word-processing and other office support functions
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.