Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Data Governance Delivery Manager to provide professional services to our Customer in support of the implementation of an initial Enterprise Data Governance (“EDG”) platform (Collibra) within Customer’s environment.
The Delivery Manager shall act as a single named resource assigned to manage the delivery of the project through the complete life-cycle from contract close through project close. This will include ensuring that the project is delivered to the terms of the contract. The main duties and responsibilities of the Delivery Manager are as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the key point of contact for the project
- Be responsible for the technology planning and delivery of Collibra's Enterprise Data Governance platform
- Work with Enterprise Data Governance team to validate technology and platform requirements, develop and evolve IT implementation plans, and be responsible for requirements, planning, implementation and support
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Responsible for the project administration and the production of project documentation
- Monitor and manage the project process and track progress against milestones, deadlines, and budget. Report on these items to key stakeholders
- Anticipate, manage, and resolve issues
- Use best practice risk management, assessing risks in an informed and considered manner plan for the mitigation of these risks
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
- Working knowledge of data management concepts including modeling, quality, governance, master data management, metadata management, etc.
- Working knowledge of the technologies that are required to support an enterprise data governance practice
- Working knowledge of the Collibra operating model
- SQL knowledge is required
- Good project management skills
- Experience with Collibra workflow development and CollibraConnect (Mulesoft) is a plus
- Hands-on experience w/data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau/Qlikview) is a plus
- Self-starter, ability to bridge organizational gaps, move projects at a steady pace, and deliver results
Education & Experience Requirements:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience from an accredited college or university with at least 4 years of delivery management responsibility
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.