Intelligence Personnel Security Clearance Processing Manager (SSO)
Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (minimum of a CI poly)
- Perform administrative functions related to personnel security processing, visit requests, command indoctrination and debriefs, and administrative support in coordinating, scheduling senior level video teleconference meetings, securing spaces for appropriate conference rooms and dissemination of documents for executive daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees with 4-6 years of experience in field of specialty, or
- Specialized training & 4-6 years of experience in field of specialty.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees with 8+ years of experience in field of specialty or,
- Specialized training & 8+ years of experience in field of specialty.