Intelligence Graphics Specialist
Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (minimum of a CI poly)
- Primarily responsible for developing graphics and diagrams associated with intelligence production.
- Must be able to research and collect information from internal and external stakeholder subject matter experts as well as other sources.
- Must be able to analyze, interpret, and cross-check information to ensure accuracy.
- Will organize information, determine optimum method of presentation, and create content according to plan.
- Will ensure that current style guides and other applicable publications policy are followed in the preparation of all materials.
- Will ensure completed materials fulfill the specified purpose and scope.
- Will assist in determining and supervising the production process for completed materials, to include both digital and print media.
- Is responsible for the completeness, accuracy, and overall quality of all content in materials produced.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or,
- Specialized training & 2-3 years of experience in field of specialty.
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees with 4-6 years of experience in field of specialty, or
- Specialized training & 4-6 years of experience in field of specialty.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees with 8+ years of experience in field of specialty or,
- Specialized training & 8+ years of experience in field of specialty.