Provide process engineering services in support of the Corporate Management Services Office. The PE will assist with the analysis and documentation of current systems and processes, evaluation of potential new systems/processes, identification of capabilities gaps, and support the development of system transition, data migration, and decommissioning plans and activities in support of CMS’ modernization plans and in the design of enterprise solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Process Engineer Level 2 will:
- Develop the plans for process assessments, both informal and formal
- Coordinate and schedule process assessments
- Lead assessment teams in conducting both formal and informal assessments
- Analyze assessment results and make improvement recommendations
- Ensure assessment results and recommendations are used as the basis for improvement plans
- Assess Process improvement progress and report findings
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.