EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience would also be acceptable.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS & CAPABILITIES:
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience, particularly in the areas of architecture, testing, and integration. Experience in documenting system design from approved requirements.
- Experience with conducting technical reviews, analyses of alternative capabilities/technologies, technical/programmatic risk assessments, and architectural gap analyses.
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills; must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS & CAPABILITIES:
- Multi-source collection and analysis
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with reference architecture design and mapping.