Executive Suite Intelligence Task Facilitator
Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (minimum of a CI poly)
Will assist in managing all organizational task to include compiling, staffing, refining and submitting completed taskers.
- Assist with managing and refining requirements for readiness, to include preparation for both the readiness meetings and monthly reports.
- Will assist J2MS requirements for training, to include preparation for the training classes of mobile training teams.
- Will work to assimilate deconfliction requirements for J2MS.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or,
- Specialized training & 2-3 years of experience in field of specialty.
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees with 4-6 years of experience in field of specialty, or
- Specialized training & 4-6 years of experience in field of specialty.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor or Master’s degrees with 8+ years of experience in field of specialty or,
- Specialized training & 8+ years of experience in field of specialty.