POSITION: Systems Engineer (SIGINT System Life Cycle Support)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (minimum of a CI poly)
This position will apply system engineering principles to various systems throughout the entire systems life cycle phases: concept, development, production, utilization, and support. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. Will be responsible for technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with multiple process areas.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of fifteen (15) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience would also be acceptable.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS & CAPABILITIES:
- Experience in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue, and evaluating requirements to determine system suitability.
- Process improvement.
- SIGINT experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected time schedule.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
- Familiarity with Technical SIGINT operations
- Familiarity with United States Special Operations Command, and Special Operations Forces
- Position requires travel
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.