The customer’s Knowledge Management Office (KMO) has a need for technical and procedural expertise to establish and sustain a knowledge base of critical intellectual capital. This requires the ability to consult with, guide, and devise an interactive means for the enterprise to capture, prioritize, retain, and transfer subject matter expertise. Applying a set of template procedures to a vast array of business scenarios and extracting key nuggets of information and making the information interactively accessible and usable for a large enterprise to improve efficiencies, reduce mistakes and increase productivity.
Using knowledge tenets and knowledge principles provide technical support to the effort to manage its information capital. It will involve meeting with customer, engaging customers on their processes, and interpreting their needs which that the KMO can support and organize the overall enterprise effort by leveraging existing capabilities and marrying those with new and effective technology avenues including but not limited to SharePoint, social media outlets, cross platform search, and others.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Process Engineer Level 2 will:
- Develop the plans for process assessments, both informal and formal
- Coordinate and schedule process assessments
- Lead assessment teams in conducting both formal and informal assessments
- Analyze assessment results and make improvement recommendations
- Ensure assessment results and recommendations are used as the basis for improvement plans
- Assess Process improvement progress and report findings
- Assist in defining Process Improvement strategy and lessons learned
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for Process improvement activities
- Lead Process Improvement effort utilizing CMM/CMMI or other similar process models