POSITION: Systems Engineer (Integration / Process Improvement)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
This position will apply principles of Systems Engineering for a customer organization that integrates services with the Intelligence Community and contributes to the development and implementation of effective strategies. These contributions shall provide Senior Leadership with engagement and ability to influence the IC members both as peers and customers of the services. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience OR a PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience would also be acceptable.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
- Experience in developing presentations, strategic positions, technical assessments and white papers
- Process improvement
- Intelligence Community experience
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
- Familiarity with ODNI operations
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.