Support a mission customer charged with integrating new Cyber capabilities. Provide Systems Engineering and Software Engineering Support, specifically serving as the Software Integration Lead for transforming solutions. The SE will assist in overseeing planning and coordination of cyber capabilities, reporting status and risk assessments to the Government POC. SE will be required to work with Capabilities Integration Management Team (CIMT) in regards to collaboration on CSD and CNO capabilities and issues. SE will engage in overseeing capability implementation; coordination with Government independent test & evaluation teams; coordination with CIMT Leads on cyber capabilities. SE will apply java script knowledge and experience in MEAN-stack to integrate new enhancements into evolving capabilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS:
- Experience in MEAN-stack (Mongo JS, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS
- Experience in Java Script and Python.
- This position requires strong communications and leadership skills. Successful candidates will be great communicators, good listeners, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (desired but not mandatory):
- Knowledge in cybersecurity operations
- Thread Engineering
- Experience in setting up and administering VM's