POSITION: Operations Requirements Analyst (DCGS - Tech Support)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (minimum of a CI poly, FSP preferred)
This position is technical in nature and will provide systems/radios/sensors/emitters subject matter expertise for the DCGS SIGINT Function Team. Provide radio and RF experience and expertise – setting up radio equipment, managing nets, working with KGs/Crypto gear, etc. Assist with hardware set up and maintenance, software installation and maintenance. Assist in planning logistical support for a large exercise. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in technial field or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required, plus at least ten (10) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Combat Support Agencies or Services collection strategies and Programs for Record.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Joint Cryptologic operations and capabilities, DNI and USD(I) strategies and policies.
- Drone experience or willingness to learn to operate drones/UAS
- Logistics experience
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES (preferred, but not mandatory):
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of customers.
- Willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.