REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a qualified technical field or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years' experience in data or systems engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified technical field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience using CASE tools for model development to include either proprietary tools (ERWin, ERStudio, PowerDesigner) or FOSS tools (ArgoUML).
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of customers.
- Willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency