POSITION: Network Engineer Level 1 (Junior-Mid Level)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is looking for a Junior-Mid Level Network Engineer who will be a team member responsible for providing network, system, and technical support in addition to serving on the Network Administration team.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Network Engineering or a related discipline, plus three (3) years of relevant professional experience and training commensurate with network engineering curriculums OR
- A Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in Network Engineering or related discipline, plus one (1) year of relevant professional experience providing Network Engineering support
*In lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, four (4) years of additional relevant experience providing Network Engineering support may be substituted, for a total of seven (7) years of experience*
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Certification is a requirement for this labor category.
- Outstanding candidates with a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification will be considered
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE (desired but not mandatory):
- Candidate must have experience with ASA FW (Adaptive Security Appliance Firewall) and CISCO switches.
- Must have experience with virtual switches and networks.
- Candidate should also have experience as a System Administrator and Visio drawing experience (to include experience with Network diagramming)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with NetApps and VMWare is a plus.
- Candidates with Key Management experience would be ideal.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.