Position Funded and Available for Start
Technical writing support to Tyndall AFB Expeditionary Engineering. Writing assignments will include: AF Pamphlets, Handbooks, Technical Orders, Tactics Techniques and Procedures, Doctrine, Training Course Materials, Analytical Documents, Concept of Operations, Contingency Plans, etc.
- 15 years technical writing, engineering, expeditionary engineering, DoD emergency management, or similar
- Experience working with Prime BEEF / RED HORSE / BEAR programs (preferred)
- Editorial and publications development including DoD and other Federal Government publications
- Working knowledge of how to analyze, design and develop publications and training materials
- Experience with management of large, multi-user publication systems (preferred)
- Experience with maintaining websites, MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
High School + 15 years experience
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.