Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Management Analyst in the Office of Operations, Bureau of Administration (A/OPR) at the Department of State.
Clearance Requirement: Secret
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works directly for the Deputy Assistant Secretary (DAS) and Deputy Director for Operations
- Assist and coordinates a large volume of information (memorandum, taskers, and policy papers). This includes reviewing and examining incoming actions, establishing priority and sensitivity based on content and knowledge of organization, and assigning actions to appropriate office. Reviews all outgoing documents for proper format and content’s conformance to guidance ensuring issues are properly addressed. Returns to originators those actions requiring additional work and provides guidance on necessary modifications. Conducts final review prior to forwarding through the DAS.
- Responsible for OPR record keeping requirements. Establishes and follows process for disposition of records in the OPR front office.
- Spearheads business process improvement within the front office. Incorporates the use of Department of State business software tools as they are rolled out.
- Handle incoming telephone calls of the DAS and Deputy Director. Uses Reserve!T and other tools to manage the conference room.
- Responsible for time keeping using official software systems (WebTatel and Metastorm). Safeguards sensitive materials related time and attendance records.
- Coordinates the ordering and distribution of office supplies working with card holder for purchasing. Inputs financial information into Ariba.
- Ensures availability of office resources and working condition of office equipment (printers/copying machines/fax machine/shredders). Troubleshoots when the equipment malfunctions.
- Acts as administrative POC for a personnel services task order. In this role, ensures that funding is available, and pays invoice after approval by COR using official software systems (Global Financial Management System Momentum and Metastorm).
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in coordinating with staff at all levels including senior leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software
- Knowledge of State Department organization and policies
- Strong technology skills and willingness to learn new processes
- Ability to work in fast paced situations with shifting priorities
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.