*Full, part-time and temporary positions potentially available*
** Public Trust will be required**
****This opportunity is currently in bid stage ****
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Job Description: The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC (KTG) is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Instructor in support of the Department of State's Foreign Service Institute Leadership and Management School. Individual will be responsible for delivery of General Leadership Courses lasting one to two weeks.
REQUIRED INSTRUCTOR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Basic knowledge about the Department of State, to include but not limited to mission,
values, and organizational structure.
• At least seven years using adult learning principles in the facilitation and delivery of
• At least seven years in experiential learning methodologies and techniques.
• Delivering programs that incorporate educational technology, including blended learning
technologies, Digital Video Conferencing (DVC), webinars, Adobe Connect, and similar
• Leadership, management and supervision principles, preferably within the context of the
• Continuing assessment of learners meeting the stated terminal and enabling objectives
and the ability to adjust to the needs of the learners.
HIGHLY DESIRED INSTRUCTOR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Working with Foreign Affairs agencies (e.g., Department of State, USAID, and
Intelligence agencies). With specific knowledge of embassy operations overseas,
understanding of a global workforce and cross cultural understanding-living and/or
working outside the U.S.
• Knowledge of the DOS’ job classifications and culture.
• Expertise and relevant certifications in education industry standards for analytical tools
such as conflict instruments, 360 degree developmental assessments, and their
application to work groups.
• At least seven years in leadership, management and Equal Employment
Opportunity/Diversity training for federal managers and/or supervisors. Training
delivery modalities to include Dialogue Education, Action Learning, Case teaching,
Case-in-Point facilitation, Open Space Technology, and the World Café.
• Organizational Development Principles and design thinking.
• Knowledge of leadership, management, or supervisor roles and responsibilities within the
context of the federal government.
• Using project-based learning teams, and experience participating in after-actions and/or
lessons learned events.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.