** Public Trust will be required**
****This opportunity is currently in bid stage ****
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Job Description: The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC (KTG) is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Key Program Manager to oversee a multi-million contract in support of the Department of State's Foreign Service Institute Leadership and Management School. Contract will be focused on Leadership Development and Facilitation Services. Position will oversee personnel, contract funding, and program performance.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related academic discipline;
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification;
• Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a federal contract workforce or six (6)
plus years of progressively increasing management responsibilities in a government
• Demonstrated experience managing federal contracts in excess of $5 million annual
• Experience administering or managing contract(s) subject to the Service Contract Labor
Standards (SCA) and the Fair Labor Standards Act;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite programs sufficient to perform assigned KPM
• Demonstrated leadership skills and experience to coordinate with various organizational
stakeholder CORs /ACORs/GTMs;
• Ability to discern priorities;
• Ability to multi-task and deal with time constraints effectively.
HIGHLY DESIRED PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Demonstrated contract management experience in an educational or training context with
an emphasis on adult learning;
• Prior experience working with Foreign Affairs agencies (e.g., Department of State,
USAID, and Intelligence agencies);
• Specific knowledge of embassy operations overseas, understanding of a global
workforce, and cross cultural understanding living and/or working outside of the United
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.