This Senior Systems Engineer (SE) position is in support of a Program Management Office acquiring new Cyber capabilities. The SE will provide Systems Engineering Support to Program Milestones and design reviews, specifically serving as the IOC/FOC Test Lead for major increments of the Program.
The SE will also assist the government in Quarterly Release Planning and prioritization of new mission capabilities coming to production. The SE will oversee sprint planning and coordination of deployments, reporting status and potential risk assessments to the Government POC.
SE will be required to work with Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads on the Program’s presentation UI issues and fixes. Activities the SE will engage in include SE/IOT&E Documentation; coordination with Government independent test & evaluation teams (NOTA); coordination with IPT Leads and SEIT team on DT/OA capabilities; scheduling, execution, and project management of test events; and prioritization /closeout of high priority defects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Project Management experience
- Experience in automated and manual testing.
- This position requires strong technical and communication skills. Successful candidates will be great communicators, good listeners, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient.
- Expertise in MS Excel and other MS Office applications.