Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Acquisition Professional Level III needed to support an existing program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Acquisition, budget, systems engineering, and strategic planning support to Orchestration Solutions' Division and Sections to analyze, track, and monitor ongoing developmental and operational programs/project against cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
- Provide deliverables to the Division and Sections Chiefs to assist them with prioritizing developmental and operational requirements and to address and/or mitigate any emerging issues.
- Gather, analyze, and consolidate input related to programs, projects, and requirements and prepare briefings/artifacts to effectively communicate program plans, status, and strategy.
- Prepare requisitions (purchase orders), conduct market research for requisitions and obtain all quotes from various vendors for IT equipment, services, and contracts. Complete and transfer all requisition packages to BFMs to process.
- Generate acquisition BERs, ASFs, PARs, and CICAs for upcoming requisitions per month, in order for requisitions to be processed and awarded by Contracting. Track requisition through contracting and procurement deliverable, and invoicing.
- Provide weekly update via email to the Government lead on status of program requisitions, including status of procurement documentation for requisitions.
Level III - Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study
In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (15) years may be substituted
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.